Invented Words from Spain
Posted by dogtrax on January 28, 2008
Our friends in Spain enjoyed the invented words from Massachusetts so much they decided to invent their own. Take a listen.
- Zuny – a printer that does not work
- Nert – an out in baseball when you do it with three foul balls
- Malawool – a law that has to do with wool
- Sapatum – when somebody is so excited about what they are doing and they start to go crazy and break things. My friend had a sapatum when we were playing our first soccer game in our team.
- Panoranoia – a panoranmic paranoia. In the classroom there was panoranoia.
- Emoke – see something that no one saw before
- Mowan – an extremely crazy person
- Mowanotang – a cross between a mowan (see above) and an orangutan. You are a mowan/mowanotang
How about you? What words can you invent?